Thursday 15 December 2016

Life Logic

This blog is basically my attempted logical comprehension of various aspects of life. My interpretation of different elements of psychology, principles, influences of society, and any seemingly relevant topic regarding life in this world. Using what I believe to be deductive reasoning, practical analysis, calculated comprehension, and relevant rationalisation in an attempt of ultimate understanding.

This is a continuation of my previous few blogs, from which I'll re-post (with perhaps minor revisal) all my past writings. It is mostly theology, of various topics which I have a mental thirst for comprehending and understanding. I have been theorising potential methods of operation of various elements of this world since I can remember, and eventually discovered that writing it out makes it more distinct for my mind to process, as well as easier to remember, and much more practical to review. I dont expect many -if anyone at all- to read much of it (and therefore am potentially typing to myself...), but figure there's that added possibility that someone else could benefit from it as well.

In any case, this is my take on life logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment