Thursday 15 November 2018

Life Logic Philosophized (Post #100)

This seems to be my 100th posting (+ < 1 week to my 30th B-day), so it should be suiting to do an overview, review, & preview of the topics and concepts that I’ve covered. Perhaps I can come up with some sort of summary.

It’s been almost 2 yrs since I 1st started posting on this blog, though the 1st 37 were all reposted writings, which I had already written previously (then revised), so I had actually been writing for awhile before that. The earliest date I seem to be able to find is April 3 2015, so lets say its been about 3.5yrs of writing. After all this, I’m aware that still, little to nobody reads any of it or cares, meaning I’m basically talking to myself right now. But at a minimum, it’s still an effective way for me to think concepts through more distinctly, and have a recording for potential review.

Some concepts that I refer to here, will be linked (electronically, as well as conceptually) to another of my posts of an attempted explanation. If anyone does happen to read this and other posts, feedback is almost (no absolutes.. :) always appreciated. Now that I’ve expanded my philosiphizing (including adaptive vocabularisation ;) to regular discussion Meetups and some (previous) personal discussions (probably the best of my life, with someone in particular…): and online forums, I’ve had some feedback and and mental stimulation for ideas and topics (so can have some more confidence that I’m not just completely delusional about everything (wondering, may be a side effect of open mindedness)). But, more feedback would be potentially beneficial, adding input of additional perspectives.

So, what have I been writing about?
My post counts are at:
Psychogy 30
Dirivity of Divinity 21
Consciousity 16
Perspectual 15
Priciplication 6
Conceptary 9
(I seem to be missing 2 here, which I probably forgot to record in my chart. But I’m too lazy to figure out which ones..)

I write mostly about “Psychogy”, which is psychology and how the mind or brain works. This category would include all my posts in “Consciousity”, but the category was so big, it seemed practical to divide it, and separate my biggest subtopic, being consciousness. How the mind functions, is by far my biggest category, I suppose because it seems like the most widely relevant and important concept. Psychology could be considered to be the core of virtually every action taken by people, and therein the point of origin for all problems or successes in this world. If every decision and action that anyone has ever taken, is caused by the functionality of their brain, then it seems like a fairly significant prospect. (And yet, little to no psychology is taught in our lovely school system. hmm...)
Perhaps the importance adds the extra reason to pursue the topic, but also the mystery and complexity of function of why we and animals do what we do, is very intriguing to me. If we understand the cause and effect of how our brains work, we should be able to further develop our thinking methods, and therein improve decisions/ actions, and virtually improve every aspect  of humanity.

“Dirivity of Divinity” is my 2nd biggest topic. As the concept of God is quite relevant to life, in terms of whether or not “he” exists, also the significance in relation to common life, under the circumstances that he does exist (which I believe). From my perspective, God is probably even more commonly misunderstood than psychology.

Then there’s the last 3 categories. “Perspectual”, meaning basically differing concepts of perspectives, relevant to life. “Principlication”, meaning topics related to principles. And lastly, “Conceptary” is basically more generalized concepts, which don’t seem to fit the categories of perspective or principles. These are basically categories of concepts which can be applied to various aspects throughout life, once understood. All, of course influenced and caused by psychology, but these concepts are more focused on applicability to typically recurring scenarios within life.

As I consider all of my attempted Analysis Processing Comprehension & Understanding (APCU) to be philosophy. My topics are mostly, at least somewhat complex concepts involving a lot of variables, making it difficult, indistinct, and inaccurate to effectively comprehend. Science can take care of the mathematical and or precisely measurable prospects. I consider philosophy to be more abstractish questions, benefitting from a wide perspective of consideration -to theorize potentials, combined with rational understanding and reasoning -in order to carry concepts and distinguish probable cause and effect. Open-mindedness (or at least what I believe it to be ;) mixed with logic, seem to be effective ingredients for interpreting the mysterious complexities of life. Overall, in some ways, it’s just Life Logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment