Tuesday 25 February 2020

Life Logic Philosopheering (post #200)

What am I talking about?

Since this is my 200th blog post, I’ll do another overview/ review, similar to my 100th post; Life Logic Philosophized (Post #100). It’s been only 15 months since my 100th post, so it seems I’ve doubled my total posts in only that time, compared to my (estimate of) 1st writing, being 4 yrs, 11 months ago. The amount of topics to write about, under the scope/ category/ concept of philosophy continues to surprise me. The concept of philosophy itself, is an interesting topic to question, hypothesize, and attempt to analyze and comprehend the factors and sub-concepts of. Philosophication  has been 1 of many interesting new topics I wrote about last year, some of which include that slightly confusing, yet oddly interesting and appealing sprinkling of irony, of applying a concept on itself (such as Questioning Questioning, or Learning Learning). 

Here is my category totals of topics which I have written about (highest-lowest). Some topics fit into multiple categories, so I try to apply the appropriate blog labels (including multiple), and some may be in the wrong category (but Categorically, as far as the concept of Indistinctivity goes, isn't everything a best estimate?;).

Psychogy: 68 (+38 since 100th post)
Perspectual: 32 (+17)
Dirivity of Divinity: 30 (+9)
Consciousity: 26 (+10)
Conceptary: 26 (+17)
Principlication: 15 (+9)
(I still seem to be missing 2 from my chart count, but still too lazy to figure out which)

Psychogy, meaning psychology and how the mind works, remains to be by far my biggest category, with more than double the # of posts of the runner up. This seems to be a fitting category for philosophy, since a lot about how the mind works, is yet to be understood. This leaves a lot of functions and processes within the mind to remain somewhat mysterious, with a lack of accurate details determined by science, as of yet. Perhaps somewhat ironic that the process we use to understand everything in this world, is still not very well understood. The fact that we use our minds for everything that we do, whether that's Conscious Recognition or reacting based on Subconscious Subjection, the various processes which take control as the Mind Driver, are perhaps the most significantly relevant concept in this world. If we can understand the mind, perhaps we can understand the core cause of virtually all occurrences resulting from human or animal interaction, and learn how to improve, and make adjustments to allow more preferable results. 

Perspectual has taken a step up as 1 of my most common categories. Being different aspects of perspective, it still has a lot to do with the mind, but perhaps less on the technical function, and more about how perception affects and influences the life of individuals. 

Dirivity of Divinity is still 1 of my bigger categories, since the concept of whether or not there is a God, and how that may influence the lifestyle of people, is quite significant. Determining specifics, and understanding potential functions relative to God, is perhaps the most difficult general concepts I’ve come across, and might be the most commonly misunderstood (by my estimate).  The Distinguishment of Divinity seems quite applicable for philosophy with its complexity, yet potentially profound implications.

Consciousity would be a sub category of Psychogy, but Conscious Comprehension is 1 of the most interesting and relevant specific topics, which has yet to be understood (by others ;). I havent increased many posts since my 100th, which are specific enough for this category, since I had already covered most aspects which seemed important to me, but I have incorporated the concept into many (probably the majority) of my overall posts, since the function of consciousness, seems to be relevant to most Psychogy, and even a lot of other categorized posts.

Conceptary comes near last, being a vague and general category for concepts, which roughly fit that description itself. 

Principlication seems like a significant category, since principles should be pretty relevant to lifestyle and society, but specific topics within the concept seem to run thin. 

My rate of writing philosophy seems to have increased since my 100th post, as it has yet to fail to spark my interest and enjoyment. I’ve continued with group discussion meetups, and individual conversations (some of which continue to be the most interesting and intriguing) with a couple people, and started some youtube videos, to add to my experience of philosopheering. In general, it seems to be somewhat underrated, but hopefully more people can come to realize the interest, and utilize the incredible applicability and usefulness, of philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment